306 Main St., Box 350
Mound City, Kansas 66056
Business Hours – 8:00AM to 4:30PM
Monday thru Friday
(913) 795-2279 – Office
(913) 795-2016 – Fax
Linn County General Public Transportation system covers all of Linn County, Kansas. The area covers 598.67 square miles which includes 7 cities and several unincorporated rural communities.
- Hours of Operation: Normally up to eight hours daily.
- Scheduling available Monday through Friday until 2:30pm.
- No departure time from destination past 3:30pm.
- Trip purposes are for non-emergency general public transportation.
- Reservations are required with a minimum of 24 hours advance notice.
- Rides are booked on a first call basis. Re-scheduling may be necessary depending on bookings or availability.
- Customers must inform the scheduler if more than one stop will be requested on the date of the trip. Passengers may make RIDE service requests to the driver verbally or in writing. Passengers making RIDE requests will be expected to give the scheduler pertinent information needed to schedule the trip.
- In some instances, consecutive day scheduling may be allowed if it does not interfere with the opportunity for service of other clientele.
- No appointments scheduled after 2:30pm.
- No departure from destination past 3:30pm.
- This vehicle cannot be used for charter service. General public transportation only.
Designated Appointment Locations
Medical facilities, dialysis treatment center, physician’s offices, dentist offices, SRS (renewed annually), post office, bank, shopping locations, grocery stores and pharmacies. The van travels to locations in eastern Kansas and occasionally to the VA Hospital in Kansas City, MO.