Text size: A-A+

Kansas Commission on Veterans Affairs

Jamie Potter with be at Mound City at the Linn County Annex Building in the Meeting Room every 3rd Tuesday of each month from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, starting on July 20, 2021.

The Kansas Commission on Veterans Affairs (KCVAO) continues to help our state’s veterans and their families to improve the quality of their lives. From helping veterans to file claims for education, medical or other benefits, to assisting them in obtaining earned medals and military awards, KCVAO is here to serve you. The wide array of available programs and services are provided by a grateful nation and state.

To help obtain these benefits, the KCVAO provides Veteran Service Representatives (VSRs) free-of-charge to assist veterans and their families with applying for benefits.

State VSRs are available in strategic locations across Kansas or through grants provided to National Service Organizations, such as the American Legion and Veterans of Foreign Wars.

The KCVAO Veteran Services Program can help you file VA claims for:

·   Education Benefits

·   Non-Service Connected Pension Benefits

·   Service-Connected Disability Compensation Benefits

·   Spouse and Dependent Benefits

·   State VA Benefits

·   VA Health Care Benefits

If you have a claim or would like to learn more about veteran benefits, contact a local Veteran Service Representative or call our toll free central office number at (800) 513-7731. As veteran advocates, KCVAO is committed to assisting veterans and their families with obtaining the benefits they have earned as a result of a veteran’s honorable military service.

Like Us On Facebook

Facebook Pagelike Widget